Official Town of Murray Website
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT IN LIGHT OF THE PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE OF NO GATHERINGS EXCEEDING 10 PEOPLE, THE MARCH TOWN BOARD MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
TOWN OF MURRAY RESIDENTS
IN LIGHT OF RAPIDLY ESCALATING REPORTS FROM THE GOVERNOR AND DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, THE MURRAY TOWN HALL AND HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. OUR STAFF WILL BE REPORTING TO WORK BUT WILL RESTRICT THEIR EXPOSURE IN ORDER TO PROVIDE ESSENTIAL GOVERNMENT SERVICES.
PLEASE DEPOSIT ANY NECESSARY DOCUMENTSIN THE DROP BOX DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS LOCATED BY THE FRONT DOOR. INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU IF NECESSARY.
WE REGRET THIS DECISION. IN THE BEST INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY IT HAS BECOME NECESSARY TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS. THIS IS A ROUTINE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE AND NOT A CAUSE FOR PANIC.
(585)638-6570 EXT. 110
LEGAL NOTICE - TOWN BOARD MONTHLY MEETING CHANGE
MESSAGE FROM COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DIRECTOR REGARDING CORONAVIRUS
2020 RABIES IMMUNIZATION CLINICS
SUPERVISOR'S CORNER - JANUARY 2020
SUPERVISOR'S CORNER - FEBRUARY 2020
2020 Recycle and Garbage Pick Up Schedule click here
(Town of Murray is Week A for Recycling Pick-Up)
Town of Murray 2018 Final Assessment Roll click here
Electronic Waste Click Here for Details (This service is for Orleans County Residents)
The Town of Murray was formed April 8,
1808 (first settled in 1809). It is located in the central eastern part of Orleans County
and is 6 miles across from east to west and 6 miles across from
north to south at the widest part. The 2010 census indicates that the Town of Murray has 4988 residents.
Holley - The Village of Holley, on the Erie
Canal, is in the southeast part of the town.
- Fancher -- Located
at the intersection of Routes 387 and 31 in the
western part of the town.
- Hindsburg -- A
location on the west town line.
- Murray -- The
hamlet of Murray is on Ridge Road (Route 104).
- Brockville -- A
hamlet north of Fancher on Route 387.
- Hulberton -- A
hamlet east of Fancher by the Erie Canal.